We believe that all education must lead to the development of a mature and personal relationship with Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Emphasis is placed on instruction in the classroom, a common prayer life, participation in Mass, the sacraments and community service.Parents are always welcome to attend liturgical celebrations.
The program includes, but is not limited to the following:
- At 8:00 am each school day, there is a school wide prayer and pledge of allegiance to the U.S. flag.
- Each class begins with a prayer.
- School Masses are held monthly. All students are required to attend and participate in school Masses.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation is held school-wide at least twice per year.
- During the school year, various programs including class Masses, Stations of the Cross, Respect Life Presentations and special guest speakers from the community supplement the Religion Program.