- To apply to Pre-Kindergarten, a child must be four years old on or before September 1 in the State of Florida.
- To apply to Kindergarten, a child must be five years old on or before September 1 in the State of Florida.
- To apply to Grade 1, a child must have completed Kindergarten and be six years old on or before September 1 in the State of Florida.
Requirements for all students:
- Birth certificate
- Baptisimal certificate
- DCP immunization health forms (Florida State Law requires all children entering a school for the first time to present the school with these forms or they cannot attend class)
- Most recent report card and national test scores (2 years)
- Social security number
All new students will be accepted on a (90) day probationary basis. This is to ascertain a pupil's ability to adjust to the school philosophy, disciplinary, and academic programs. A personal interview and entrance test is given to all new students to determine placement. A record of conduct and general ability is required before acceptance from other schools.
St. Vincent Ferrer School has an open admission policy. No person, on the grounds of race, color, disability or national origin, is excluded or otherwise subjected to discrimination in the receiving of services. Nor does the school discriminate in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay fringe, benefits, job training, classification, referral and other aspects of employment on the basis of race, color, disability, age, gender, or national origin.