St. Vincent Ferrer Catholic School: Pre-K Elementary Middle
Teaching students to put their… Hearts to God... Minds to Learning... Talents to Service...
St. Vincent Ferrer School celebrates the uniqueness of each person as a child of God while we proclaim the Gospel message, pray together, build community, and serve others. We encourage students to open their hearts to God, their minds to learning, and their talents to service. We strive to provide a strong spiritual and academic foundation so that our students can become responsible members of the Church and community now and in the future.
We prepare young minds for the future by providing excellence and balance in the spiritual, educational, artistic, and recreational disciplines of life, and have been doing so for more than half a century.
- Advanced core academics balanced with study of art and music, modern computer science learning, a generous dose of athletics, all in a safe nurturing environment that never loses focus on God, parents, and country.
- Most of our students are testing 2 grades higher in math, science, and the arts than their peers in other schools and are well prepared to enter competitive secondary schools.
- Our teachers, nuns, and pastor partner closely with parents because we know parents are, and should be, the primary educators of their children, and must be included in day-to-day learning.
- All students participate in service helping the community to reinforce the principles of giving and humility.
- Our championship winning sports teams provide healthy fun, and more importantly, the foundations of working in a team environment.
- Wholesome nutritious meals provided in our spotless clean cafeteria by qualified staff.
- Quality after school care provides peace of mind for parents who know their children are in a fun, safe, educational environment after school.
- Our competitive rates, especially when compared to much more expensive private schools with lower standards, help parents save for college.
- Over 50 award winning years preparing young minds for success that carries throughout their lives.