- We are McKay Scholarship Providers
- We are Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Providers (VPK): Family Central
Limited tuition assistance is available to parish families who demonstrate need. FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment is used to evaluate financial assistance. By completing the application, you will provide the necessary information to make an informed decision. All applications are kept confidential.
If you received Tuition Assistance this school year 2017-2018, and are still in need of this assistance, you must re-apply for the new school year.
To begin the process:
- Submit a letter to the Principal stating the need for tuition assistance; the amount of tuition assistance that is being sought and the amount that can be paid towards tuition. Please note that 100% tuition assistance is not granted at this time. Tuition assistance is not available for Prekindergarten.
- Complete the application online at www.factstuitionaid.com. Have your current IRS Federal Tax Return, W-2 forms, supporting documentation for non-taxable income and the payment of a nonrefundable $30 application fee. Any application that is not completed in full will not be reviewed for consideration.
The application submission deadline for the 2018-2019 school year is March 31, 2018. Your application will be reviewed after April 15, 2018, and the decision letter will follow in May.
Please send FACTS your supporting documentation in two ways:
- Mail the copies of your tax return, W-2 and all supporting documentation to:
FACTS Grant & Aid AssessmentP O Box 82524Lincoln, NE 68501-2524or
2. Fax your supporting documentation to 866-315-9264.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please email the school bookkeeper: firstname.lastname@example.org .